Outdoor showers are perfect for rinsing off the salt after an ocean dip, or for cooling down after a long workout, or simply just enjoyable for those that want to be at one with nature.
Here are 10 examples of outdoor showers to get you dreaming of summer.
1. This outdoor shower designed by Renato D’Ettorre Architects.
Photography by Willem Rethmeier
02. This outdoor shower surrounded by wood. Designed by Jeff Jordan Architects.
Photography by Jeff Garland Photography
3. This outdoor shower in a modern Icelandic home designed by Minarc.
Photography by Torfi Agnarsson
4. This outdoor shower is tucked away on the side of a house designed by Robert Young Architects.
Photography by Michael Moran
5. This concrete surrounded outdoor shower has been designed by Rockefeller Partners Architects.
Photography by Eric Staudenmaier
6. This zen outdoor shower was included in the landscaping by Outdoor Establishments.
7. This standalone outdoor shower by Idiha Design, sprays water from six directions and can come with LED lights
8. This bathroom, in a home designed by TOCHA, has both an indoor and outdoor shower for when you feel like being closer to nature.
9. This wood surrounded outdoor shower, designed by Mockler Taylor Architects, has some privacy and storage for towels.
10. This outdoor shower in a home designed by ARDESS, features black wooden planks to contrast the bamboo growing in it
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here