Is your bathroom in need of some extra storage space and all your stuff seems to be homeless in the form of a clutter? If yes then utilize the space of your bathroom walls and create storage right there. You can either build our own storage options or rethink some store bought objects. So, take a look at some really awesome bathroom wall storage ideas:
1. Install Some Chic Wooden Floating Shelves
Image via: pinterest , lifestyle yahoo
2. Make a Mason Jar Organizer with Mason Jars and a Slab of Lumber
Image via: thediyplaybook
3. Rethink Some Window Boxes for an Organized Bathroom
Image via: ourfifthhouse
4. Make a Hanging Organizer from Cutlery Buckets and a Clothesline
Image via: glamour
5. Re-Imagine Wall Planters as Bathroom Storage Containers
Image via: explosion
6. Build a Hanging Bathroom Shelf in Just $10
Image via: shanty 2 chic
7. Mount Wicker Baskets on The Wall for Creating Storage Cubbies
Image via: imbusyprocrastinating
8. Re-Invent a Spice Rack Into a Bathroom Storage Rack
Image via: suiterevival
9. Hang Wire Baskets from Metal Rods
Image via: bhg
10. Build a Cabinet from a Reclaimed Window
Image via: lizmarieblog
11. Rethink PVC Tubes as Wall Cubbies
Image via: x4duros
12. Add Extra Storage with Wall Hooks
Image via: bhg
13. Rethink One or More Wine Racks for Towel Storage
Image via: kirklands , pinterest
Just like you take care of colours while designing rooms of your house, you should also design your bathroom in such colours that will make it look chic and cozy. For this reason we have brought for you a perfect retreat of colour palette that is aqua tones. Aqua tones include tranquil colours of light blue to sea green; every colour that comes in between. So have a look at these bathrooms that are designed in aqua hues
14. This bathroom is having its walls in pale greenish tone. The shower cubicle is having tiles in fresh sea blue colour. The whole ambiance is truly magical.
15. This bathroom is filled with the tranquility of light blue. The wall and the shower cubicle both are having blue tiles looking as fresh as water in the sea.
16. This one is another whimsical bathroom that is having light blue walls looking so refreshing. This bathroom will be so soothing to eyes specially in the summer season.
This bathroom has pale bluish green tiles that are awesomely blended with a greyish bathtub and a lush green plant. With this a skylight is a sublime addition.
19. This bathroom is designed in aqua and white tones. The bath tub is in blue and half upper wall is also blue. Bath time will be fun time in this bathroom.
20. This bathroom is having sea green tones. The wall is is one colour added panels in ombre sea green. With this the silver planter and shower stand are looking fabulous.
21. This one is another great looking bathroom with two tones of pale sea green and light blue combined forming an enchanted bath area.