1. Äscher Cliff, Switzerland: The Äscher Cliff Restaurant in Switzerland is best seen after a long hike. It was carefully built into the side of a mountain during the 19th century. Äscher Cliff has several rooms with large mattresses that are designed to throw a sleeping bag on, it is not fancy but the scenery is breath taking, and there is also a nice restaurant there too.
Äscher Cliff, Switzerland
Photo: Peter Boehi
2. Hotel Kakslauttanen, Finland: Kakslauttanen is a family hotel in Lapland, Finland, 250 km north of the Arctic region. This hotel provides a unique experience in the Saariselkä Fell area of Finnish Lapland.
Hotel Kakslauttanen, Finland
The Igloo Village of Hotel Kakslauttane
3. Ladera Resort, St. Lucia: As the only resort located in the area recognized by UNESCO as world heritage, overlooking the Pitons and the Caribbean. It is located on the Soufriere volcano. Taking full advantage of the surrounding natural environment, Ladera offers visitors a unique perspective and novel in design.
Luxury boutique hotel Ladera Resort lies on a hill above St. Lucia’s Piton Bay offering private pool villas with stunning views.
4. The Manta Resort, Zanzibar: Located on the shores of an idyllic island, Manta Resort offers guests a private space, romance, adventure and many water sports at the best island sanctuary in East Africa.
Africa’s First Underwater Hotel Room
5. Rayavadee Krabi, Thailand: Located in the heart of beautiful Phranang Peninsula, next to Krabi National Marine Park, Rayavadee discreetly nestled among tropical gardens and coconut groves in the cliffs, lush vegetation and clear waters of the Andaman coast. Rayavadee Krabi is also an ideal destination for the perfect honeymoon in Thailand, as well as a place to hold weddings, anniversaries.
Rayavadee boutique hotel in Krabi
Rayavadee Krabi, Thailand
6. Shangri La, Paris: Shangri La is a 5 star luxury hotel located in the heart of magnificent capital Paris.
The Shangri-La Is The Best Luxury Hotel In Paris
7. Hotel Ristorante Grotta Palazzese Polignano a Mare, Italy: Carved from limestone, with views overlooking the deep blue Adriatic beaches, hotels Polignano a Mare Ristorante Grotta Palazzese is located in a great location, has attracted so many visitors for centuries through.
Address: Via Narciso, 59, 70044 Polignano A Mare Bari, Italy
Hotel Ristorante Grotta Palazzese Polignano a Mare, Italy
8. Conrad Maldives, Rangali Island: Conrad Hotels and Resorts is a luxury Hilton Worldwide brand. Twice voted ‘Best Hotel in the World’, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is among the best Maldives Luxury Resorts. Plan your escape to paradise today.
Best Hotel in the World – Conrad Maldives
9. Panchoran Retreat, Bali: Panchoran Retreat was created by an Irish designer – Linda Garland. Take the natural context of Bali as hills, valleys with rocks, waterfalls, rivers, Panchoran like an oasis next to the cultural center of Bali.
Panchoran Retreat, Bali
10. Hotel Ubud Hanging Gardens, Indonesia: Nestled deep in the center of the conservation of tropical forests of Ubud, Ubud Hanging Gardens Hotel 5-star luxury is designed in complete harmony with nature. In the idyllic rural Ubud fresh, the hotel offers luxury and absolute privacy in combination with 5-star service.
Ubud Hanging Gardens Luxury Hotel Resort